WE ARE BACK FOR YOU!
Dear friends of Brasserie Colette Tim Raue,
as of 04 December 2021, the 2G-Plus rule will also be in force in our country due to the declaration of alert level II by the Baden-Württemberg State Health Office. This means that one of the following certificates will be required:
- a complete vaccination certificate: digital certificate or printed QR code (last required Covid-19 vaccination was at least 14 days ago)
- medical certification of a covid-19 infection that has been overcome (by means of medical evidence of a positive PCR test result at least 28 days and no more than six months ago).
- a same-day negative PoC test result.
Persons who have already received a booster vaccination are exempt from the additional testing requirement. The vaccination and recovery certificates must be digitally verifiable. Please show us your identity card at the same time.
The following are exempt from this regulation:
- Children up to 18 years of age
- Guests who cannot be vaccinated against Covid-19 for medical reasons (presentation of medical proof of vaccination eligibility).
We will be happy to keep you informed of all the latest news via Instagram or Facebook and in the Colette newsletter about all the latest news. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your visit!
Your team at Brasserie Colette Tim Raue